Penycoed Horse Riding Centre
Established over 40 years.
Open 7 days a week we accommodate all ages and abilities, with experienced and qualified staff to make your lessons or rides out challenging rewarding and safe.
Set on Llynclys nature reserve with miles of bridle ways , and being away from the madding crowd we can take hour rides out without using any public roads.
Whether your a beginner, intermediate or experienced rider we can cater lessons in our Indoor arena and our outdoor arena, rides outs , stable management or riding holiday for you.
Some of the things we cater for include.
- Lessons (private or group)
- Jumping lessons
- Rides out (fast or slow)
- Day rides
- Pony days, riders stay from morning till 4pm handling, grooming, mucking out and riding.
- Birthday party's
-Education school days out
- Fun and games in the school with prizes
- Show jumping events
- Dressage events
- Pony camps
- Riding Holidays in the Luxury log cabins , with your own horse or on our horses
- Café/bar on site for hot food or to cut the birthday cake.
- Stag and Hen rides.
- Team building.
Anything horsey we do or can work round for you!
Summer Holidays Time-Table!
Pony Mornings/Days every:
Saturday , Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday
Gymkhana fun days
From 10am - 4pm ages start from 6 years onwards
Games in the arena all day with rosettes to be won
Open every day from 9am till late for lessons and rides out for adults and children of all ages and abilities
To book phone 01691 830608